|European CMR Exam and CMR Certification
Set-up of the European CMR Exam
The exam is in English. The exam is fully computer-based with each candidate having their own computer terminal displaying questions and images. The exam consists of 100 - 120 questions in multiple-choice format with one single best answer for each question. Each correct answer will receive one mark. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers as in previous European CMR Exams.
Before the exam
- The candidate is required to come to the Certification registration desk at least 30 minutes before the start of the examination in order to sign the registration sheet.
- Candidates are requested to bring and present a photo ID document to confirm their identity for the exam.
- The candidate will only be allowed to enter the exam room 5 minutes before the examination begins.
- Candidates are not allowed to have any electronic devices with them and no other material;
- Exam organisers cannot be held liable for any loss of valuables.
- Sheets of paper and pencils for notes are provided.
During the exam
- If a candidate completes the exam before the end of the session, he/she is authorised to leave the room and will need to sign out.
- Candidates who have been identified by the invigilators as disturbing the exam or cheating will be dismissed and will fail the exam.
- If candidates need to go to the bathroom, candidates need to raise their arms to get the invigilators attention. Invigilators will keep the Photo ID during such breaks and candidates will have to sign in and out. Pockets will be checked when leaving and returning to the exam room.
- There is no official break during the exam
After the exam
Results will be based on a pre-defined pass mark, so unlike previous European CMR Exams will not depend on the results of other candidates taking the test at the same time. Candidates will be notified by email within 4 to 6 weeks after the exam of their outcome (and a certificate if they passed).
Please follow these links for more information:
Participation at the CMR Examination is subject to separate registration and a separate fee.
>> Please go here to register for the CMR Exam